This Charming cottage has all the modern comforts you would desire in your own home.
Features include a fully equipped kitchen and Laundry, two spacious queen size guestrooms which are tastefully decorated in warm tones and texture, natural timber finishes and elegant colours of browns, greens and snow white, an ample lounge room, and a intimate undercover BBQ area.
If staying at home is more your thing, then treat your senses with an espresso coffee on the back deck, simply taking the spectacular views of the distant mountain of Mt Buffalo and rural landscape of a walnut orchard & the surronding paddocks where angus cattle roam.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with coffee machine
- Open plan living and dining area
- LCD flat screen TV
- DVD player and a selection of in-house movies
- IPod Docking station
- A large range of in-house board games
- 2 private queen size bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Country Road and Sheridan sheets and bath towels
- Electric blankets
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating
- Full laundry facilities
- Undercover BBQ area
- Private garden and orchards
Located at the rear of the property - a 10 min stroll through the farm. The cottages allow guests the oportunity to vist the Ovens River where they can go swimming fishing or enjoy a picnic lunch by the river.